Previously the Governance and Autonomy Group (GAAG), the SIN Board has worked through the process of incorporation, acheiving this in 2017. The SIN Board will be the governing force for SIN in its autonomous state. They are now building SIN's membership. If you would like to become a member of SIN, you can download the application form and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org. For any more information, please contact us on 08 8351 7626 or email@example.com.
For SIN to be independent and autonomous we have to have a constitution. A constitution is a document that describes the process for decision making within an association. It is sometimes called "the rules" of the association and is a legal document that can only be changed by the members of the association. Because SIN has always been a project of other organisations we have never had our own constitution but in order to become an independent stand alone organisation we developed one.
This is SIN's constitution.
SIN invites sex workers to have their say in the following ways:
- Email the members of the SIN Board with your thoughts, questions and comments etc: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Come to any of the Ho Down events (first Wednesday of every month from 5pm at SIN).
- Keep an eye on the SIN Facebook page and Twitter account for more opportunities as they arise.
- Tell your feedback to the SIN staff when you see them on outreach or in the shop.
- Make sure your contact details are on the SIN mailing list so you can be kept informed.